Each practice in West Cheshire CCG elects a GP to sit on our Membership Council. This group meets four times a year and is responsible for:
- representing the interests of local GPs;
- approving the Group’s constitution and proposed changes to the constitution including: the arrangements for local GP practices joining and leaving the Group;
- nominating for appointment the Group’s Governing Body members;
- holding the Governing Body members, both individually and collectively, to account for their performance.
- informing the Group’s commissioning plans;
- agreeing initiatives to improve the quality and outcomes of patient care and better use of resources