This section of the website contains documents produced by West Cheshire Clinical Commissioning Group. Please use the options below to navigate to the different sections.
You may also find this Glossary of Terms useful when reading some of our documents.
Would you benefit from receiving information from us in an alternative format?
NHS West Cheshire Clinical Commissioning Group is committed to meeting NHS England’s Accessible Information Standard.
Put simply, this means we will:
• Ask if you have any communication needs
• Record those needs in a clear way
• Highlight them in our record of the correspondence
• Share your needs with appropriate organisations
• Act to make sure you receive the information you need in a format you can understand
To find out more about the Accessible Information Standard, please click here