Listening to You
NHS West Cheshire Clinical Commissioning Group believes that the involvement of local people in decision-making is essential for effective and appropriate commissioning (buying and monitoring) of health services.
We are committed to commissioning the best healthcare for the population that we serve and recognise that we can only do this if we build strong relationships with, listen and learn from other commissioning organisations, the providers of the services that we commission and – importantly – the people and communities that we commission on behalf of.
We want you to have the opportunity to be fully involved in our decision-making as we further embed the ethos of "no decision about me, without me".
We do this in the following ways:
- Asking you what you think about local health services
- Listening to what you think works well, and what doesn’t
- Informing you about current developments
- Involving you in the decisions we have to make
- Showing you how your views have helped shape local health services
- Listening and learning about your own experiences as a patient or a care